Saturday, June 10, 2006

new york city

Hi! I'll be taking a break from writing for a week or so; I am taking a break from tiresome news and bookreading to take a trip back to New York City to visit my friends. There are so many things to write about that I wish I had time to sit down and compile it all together; We have Haditha, Ann Coulter, Guantanamo suicides, and middle east violence following both the death of Zarqawi and the mutual attacks between Israel and Palestine. What a time we live in, it's overwhelming to think about how many things are not going right with the world. But as we have no shortage of interesting news, I will return on the 20th.

If you are in the city, please give me a ring and we can meet up. Hugs and Kisses.

1 comments:

Just Dom said...

Err, I hope you check @ least FB. My cell is posted there. Gimme a holla!